Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Facebook Farmville: My Strategy for fast lvling (so far)

My schedule is pretty simple. It involves a diversified method of leveling and currently little 'niceities'...

Here is a quick image of my current farm:


in the Blue section:
Lemon Trees... As close as they can fit, this is here to take up the dead space . This will be extended on the top left 2 rows as I get more and more of them.

In the Red section:
Trees, Animals, and crops... Used to fulfil the different ribbons. Once a ribbon is complete, move on to a different type and once all of the ribbons that require space are finished, I will be using that space for tractors.

in the yellow section:
i waste one field for the pleasure of faster EVERYTHING in farmville. When you just get into farmville, you will always start in the same spot (changes only when you increase your farm size). Knowing this, I block my character with haybales. This forces him to stay in 1 spot. This eliminates the need for him to walk around to perform actions and things start as soon as they are next in queue. This eliminates a TON of time wasted and will help clear your crops, plow your land and anything else ur character needs to walk to to perform.

Thats what I do for my farm and I have gone up in lvls quite quickly. I only grow crops that I can harvest 1 time a day (fits my schedule best) and i rotate my extra $$ between 1) buying more lemon trees and 2) buying then selling  haybales for pretty cheap exp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea with the bales of hay; I was moving my guy into my fenced area then harvesting/plowing.

Anonymous said...

I found a trick to get double coin/XP when visiting friends' farms. Before the dialog window opens asking if you want to help out; RE-VISIT the same farm; when the farm reloads, you'll get two dialog windows asking for help, you'll get 40 coin and 10 XP.